Friday, December 13, 2024

Lisa's Last Day

Lisa Hall decided to move to a med spa clinic run by a nurse practitioner.  Ever since she told me she was leaving I have been so sad.  I have loved working with Lisa and have grown very close to her.  I sometimes just hope she will decide to come back.  I shed so many tears and stressed out some much about this change, but ultimately I have come to terms with it.  I think Dr. Durrans is in the process of looking for another practitioner.  I have negotiated a new schedule starting after Christmas break where I will work 9-3pm M,T, Th, F and have Wednesdays off.  I am working more days, but I think it will really help my life at home to get off by 3pm.  Hopefully this new schedule will work okay for patients because I literally don't have the capacity to work full time till 5 pm every day.  We made a joint office Christmas party and also going away part for Lisa.  We all went to lunch at Carrabba's and exchanged parting and Christmas gifts.  It was actually a lovely lunch with really great conversation and a great way to say goodbye to Lisa.  


No comments: