I feel like I somehow finagled lots of time away this summer. Maybe it was my 40th birthday present to myself? Months and months ago we heard Beautiful the Musical was coming to Tuachan and they had buy one get one tickets in July (which is really hot). Mom and George were actually out of town for that month so I gathered some girlfriends (Carly Pendleton and Amber Watkins) to go down with me to their place for a little middle of July St. George Girls trip. Annie was supposed to come but last minutes had to go help her Dad with post surgery recovery, so I roped my old roommate Wendy Roper (who lives in St. George) into joining us. We started our first morning there with a hike in Pine Valley. It was actually beautiful and the weather was perfect.



On the way home we stopped by Veyo Pies. By the time we got back to St. George, it was hot. We quickly grabbed lunch, showered and headed over to Tuachan for an afternoon show.
Wendy met up with us there. We all loved Beautiful so so much. I will definitely see it again if it comes to my town. We had some Mexican food for dinner, then went to Chinese Foot Massage.

Then, it was back to my Mom’s house where we settled down with a movie on Netflix and ate our pie. The next morning, he grabbed breakfast at the Farmstead (which I definitely need to revisit- they had the best pastries) and headed home. It was a great trip and I loved just visiting with all these ladies I love.
No comments:
Post a Comment