Monday, July 10, 2023

Ky's Second ACL Repair

Ky managed to tear her other ACL but that was right before she found out she was pregnant. So she went her whole pregnancy and first few months of Dean’s life with a torn ACL. She finally decided maybe she should repair it before he started walking. I of course said I would come out and help. I had the best time hanging with Dean, Emma, Kylie and Jordan, making food and helping with whatever else was needed. I got to see their new house they have bought together. It is awesome, but has lots of stairs which wasn’t the best after ACL surgery. Kylie even gifted me a massage while I was there. It was a fast and furious trip, because my family back home needed me too, but I was glad I could go out and help those first few days after surgery.

No comments: