Tuesday, May 23, 2023

An Update on the Boys

I got to watch the boys Greedy Procupine put on by their school drama class.  It was all kinds of cute.  Both boys did a great job.  Cam was a narrator and Carter was a squirrel.  

I also got to go on the boys field trip to the BYU planetarium and Bean Museum. 

 I really loved the planetarium presentatio.  They had a bunch of some of the brand new pictures we have been getting from space.  Most of the kids thought it was a little boring.  

Boys have been playing baseball. Kota and I love to sit in the grass and watch their games.

Derek is coaching their team, they finisehd 3rd in the league and would have finished 2nd had they not had to forfeit a game due to not enough players one day.  They are gearing up to head into tournament games.  Occasionally Carter has been able to pitch which is fun to watch.  

Cute Carter taking a nap outside I have caught him doing this a couple times.  Just enjoying a little sunshine on his face while he sleeps.  

Both boys got their first set of braces off.  First Camden and then Carter.  The both got to fill a cup with hard candy and were given some dole whip and they were able to turn in their beach bucks. 

 Cam got a a target gift card which he used to buy a lego set.  Carter forgot to bring his beach bucks so we still need to go bring those back in for his prize.  

No comments: