Friday, May 26, 2023

All the Fun End of School Year Stuff

 The end of the school year and month of May is always so hectic, but also so fun.  

We had the traditional Foothill 3K Fun Run.  I thought I would run, but really just ran back and forth across the park cheering on all 3 kids as they passed by.  

The boys had Pet Day and got to bring Kota to school and show her tricks.  Their favorite was through (where they say "through and she runs through their leg tunnel).

Field Day was super fun, I helped with a sponge relay station where the kids had to fill a huge sponge with water and pass it over and under a line of kids and squeeze it in a bucket at the end.  I didn't take any pictures sadly.  My awesome daughter totally dumped a ton of water on me when her group got there so that was awesome.  

Liv graduated from 6th grade which is so surreal.  Kidergarten doesn't feel so long ago.  She has a great group of friends and they are all excited to start junior high together next year.  

The dance festival and picnic was a hoot as usual and Babi and Papou came up for it.  Liv ditched us during the picnic for all her friends as usual.  And somehow the kids all convinced me to check them out early after their dances.  Derek and I were actually gone for the last day of school, but Babi and Papou went to school that last half day to make participate in the clap out.  

No comments: