We finally got our long awaited range top only 5 months after we moved into the house. I am so so happy to not be going on an electric griddle and hot plate any more and loving this range top (worth the wait).
I bought all the kids crumble cookies one day and we had to wait for some to bake which lead to a great photo opportunity.
Liv, Siri, and Star all found a day in their crazy schedules to take their friend Abby to Pop N Dot to celebrate her bday! I drove them all and it was super fun to listen to these girls chat and laugh and enjoy each other's company.
All the kids finished piano for the season strong with their recital Liv played A song she composed herself called the Jazzy Santa Cloose and Spanish Dance. Carter played the Entertainer and Pioneer Days. (I failed to take any pictures- and messed up the video on several as well).
Mother's Day Weekend I made the whole family go to the Saratoga Spring Temple Open House with me. It was a great reminder of the things that matter most to be as a mother- that I can be with the people I love because of the temple. It was beautiful and the boys had so many great questions as we were walking through about temples and temple ordinances.
Derek dragged both boys and me to a Rotary tree planting event at a Lindon Park one Saturday morning. I love that he forces the kids to get out and serve. And as much as they complain he doesn't let that get them out of it and they usually have a great time when all is said and done.
No comments:
Post a Comment