Monday, December 19, 2022

Liv Throws a Christmas Party

Liv really wanted to have a Christmas Party this year. I felt a little overwhelmed by the idea after just moving into a new house and still trying to settle in, but she promised to do it all and she pretty much did. She made invitations and sent them to everyone. She planned the events which included making and decorating sugar cookies and watching the Grinch. 
 She made the cookie dough herself and shopped for all the snacks and ingredients she needed. She even made gluten free cookie dough for her friend Siri who has to eat gluten free. She had grinch fruit skewers, popcorn, plain potato chips and soda it all seemed to be enjoyed by everyone. 
 Then, she ended the night by presenting everyone with a handmade by Liv bracelet with each friend’s name on it. She is officially a party planning expert. I think I will just let her take charge of all parties in the future.

No comments: