Liv spent an entire day dancing at the Nexus Dance Convention. At the end of the day, they choose one of the dances they have learned and have a little dance audition and pick finalists to win prizes. The picked the Hip Hop dance which Liv had loved learning. Out of all the 100 kids there, to her surprise, she actually was selected as one of the finalists. I had volunteered to chaperone and drive a bunch of the dance girls home so I actually got to be there for it which was fun.
Liv amazingly despite being in the middle of Hunchback performances made it to both her acting and MDT COPA solo performances. She performed a death scene Shakespeare Monologue from Macbeth for acting company and same Belle’s Reprise for her MDT solo. She did a fantastic job in both.
Liv’s choir recorded I Saw Three Ships for a KUTV Christmas special. Liv got to record in Funk Studio in Salt Lake. Tt was sort of neat they had a video playing in the lobby where we were waiting where we could watch the recording session.
Then one chilly day they recorded the music video at Deer Creek.
The choir performed this year at the Christkindlemart celebration at This Is the Place Heritage park in Salt Lake. Camden stayed home from school that day with an earache. We had fun wondering around the German market booths and buying a few Christmas presents and decoration and watching Liv and the choir perform. Liv had fun after the performance wandering around with Aubrey.
Olivia also did a fabulous job in her HCTO Christmas voice recital. She sang In the Bleak Midwinter and really did a beautiful job. I love that song especially the last verse where singing she ask, “What can I give him…I can give my heart.”
She continues to be an avid supporter of all her friends in the the theater shows they perform. We got to see Kelsey Plewe perform in Secret Garden at Hale Centre Theatre in Sandy.
She knew almost the entire youth cast of Christmas Story at the Scera Shell. The night she came the whole cast was supposedly abuzz backstage. Liv is here tonight! Olivia is here tonight. Someone asked…who’s Liv? You don’t know Olivia?
No comments:
Post a Comment