Saturday, December 18, 2021

Miscellaneous Winter Activities




















Camden once again decided to participate in the reflections competition at his school. The theme was I can change the world by…and he created a lego board that said being kind and explained it a little more. 
 I let Liv invite Bentley over for the Saturday afternoon session of conference. She and Liv made some edible face masks and all the kids applied them and sat on the couch listening to conference. 

 The kids school pictures all turned out great this year. 
 I took the kids for their yearly physicals and flu shots. They all were pretty brave. Liv reminded me that they get ice cream after something like that so we hit up Dairy Queen. 
 My whole office dressed up in camo one day in commemoration of a past co-worker who had passed away from a car accident. They only camo I had was a hat that I stole from Liv. 
 One day I got a one on one hike with Camden and Dakota. It was actually a day when he needed a little anger management training. He had been raging through the house and causing all sorts of issues and I decided maybe we could hike it out.  Seemed to do the trick although Derek felt he deserved a more severe punishment.
 The Cooks came to visit from Boston and stayed at our house with their kids. My kids loved having littler kids around to read to and help eat at the dinner table. 
 Both Camden and Liv continue to have no cavities. Carter recently had one filled. The night before I told him to make sure to brush his teeth real good which then prompted him to get his toothbrush unpacked from his backpack from an overnight stay a whole week previous to that night. Come to find out his just hadn’t brushed his teeth since. 
 No wonder he is the one with the cavities. Liv had a Rise Up Performance at the Draper City Lighting Ceremony. We all went as a family sort of a fun even with hot chocolate and cookies, Santa, and a marshmallow roasting section. 
 We finally finally got everything put back together for our house from the flood damage and all the old water ruined things taken out of our garage. Just in time for Christmas. Here is a pic of the new vanity. The only thing left to do is put in new facets and hang new towel racks.

No comments: