Thursday, November 28, 2019

Thanksgiving 2019

For Thanksgiving we stayed home this year.  It was probably a good thing too because it ended up being fairly bad weather, not good for car traveling.  The kids always have such a blast with their cousins.  Every year I am tasked with the job of bringing the Thanksgiving fruit which is a fairly simple job so I am grateful for that. 

The kids immediately ran downstair and spent a good deal of time around the air hockey table. 
Liv mopped around most of the day sitting with all the adults until finally Reagan and Riley arrived.  This summer Carter got an Orem Centennial puzzle and he has been saving it was Thanksgiving all year.  So, he brought the Thanksgiving puzzle for everyone this year and excitedly joined all the puzzlers in putting it together.  I snatched this picture of Chandler with his two week old twins on his chest. 

This is now the 4th set of twins on this side of the family.  I swear Carter ate 4 slices of pumpkin pie. 

He takes after my mother I guess.  We spent the majority of the day there until bed time playing games, visiting, looking through black Friday ads, and playing and wrestling with cousins.  Lots to be grateful for.

No comments: