I have hardly any pictures from the boys birthday party because it was kind of chaos. They decided they wanted their birthday party to be at Get Air Hang Time this year. Liv always makes me do crazy themed birthdays at home and the boys always make me take them and all their friends to somewhere wild. They invited quite a few people. I kind of just hung out by the pizza and loaded plates when kids showed up. There was no possible way to keep an eye on everyone. Luckily, to my knowledge no one was seriously injured. I took one picture of Camden at the bottom of the big slide.

And I tried to take a picture of Diane's cake which she surprised all the kids by filling it with candy on the inside so when you cut into the candy spilled out.

I did put together these fun party favors.

They boys got lots of fun gifts. I took a picture of them playing with their hockey get up from Babi and Papou...this seems to be a neighborhood favorite currently.

Derek and I got the boys new mountain bikes. We sent them to Jens house,
and he put them all together for us. Then, he and Mason took the boys for real mountain biking one day. They loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment