I volunteered in the boy’s kindergarten classroom every
Thursday this year. Mrs. Young has this
super cool reading tree house. I took
this picture of cute Carter up there reading one day.
Liv wanted to get in on all the March madness bracket excitement
this year. She didn’t pick very well,
but she enjoyed routing for her picks nevertheless.
Liv and I went to see Newsies at Hale Center Theater
Orem. She knew a bunch of people in the
cast, so it was fun. And I was amazed at
all the dancing and stunts they were able to pull off on that small stage.
The boys helped plant the tiny garden seeds for Derek this
year.
Somehow Liv convinced me to take her on a girls’ date to
sushi one night. I never complain about
these since I love sushi as much as her.
The General Conference tradition in our house is puzzles. The kids always get excited to get every puzzle in the house out and cover the table in puzzles as they listen to conference.
Derek has been trying to practice baseball skills with the
kids since they are all playing this summer.
Ander teaching my kids how to build towers with church
hymnals during sacrament. Not sure our
kids needed any more ideas of how to be less reverent during sacrament.
So far every school year Liv has hosted a whole class all
girls party. The boys have been begging
to have their whole class all boys party all year. However, 16 kindergarten boys felt so much
more overwhelming that 10 kindergarten girls.
I came up with the idea to have a box fort building party and have
everyone bring their own box. We gave
each kid their own roll of duck tape and they had a blast.
Another cute reading nook pic
When we went to see Wicked Liv saw that the Broadway touring
cast of Aladdin was coming to the Eccles too and really wanted to go. But, I told her I only wanted to pay for one
set of tickets to the Eccles that year.
However, then I came across a steal of a deal for tickets to Aladdin at
the Eccles on a certain night, so I caved and got us tickets. It was a fun night.
Derek and I got bored and painted our front door light
blue. Before and after pics.
Jacob Wang invited the boys to play at his house one
afternoon. His Mom always captures the
cutest pictures and sent this one to me.














No comments:
Post a Comment