Sunday, April 21, 2019

Easter

One day the week of Easter I realized we had a lighter day, so last minute I decided to host a neighborhood Easter Egg Decorating Party.  I invited all the kids around the block that the kids go to school with.  I made loads of eggs in the insta pot and some people brought more.  We had all kinds of dying stations set up around my kitchen.  It was kind of a whirlwind event, but all the kids had fun and went home with a bunch of cute dyed eggs.

Easter morning the kids excitedly woke up to Easter Baskets. 
Camden had told me a few days before Easter that he wished we were having Easter at Grandma Nadine’s because the Easter bunny there brought money.   NOTED:  This year we had an Easter Egg hunt in our back yard and all the eggs were filled with loose change and one bigger egg with a dollar bill.  The kids loved it. 
Babi got the boys cute Easter outfits and Benazir gave Liv a cute dress that we deemed her Easter outfit this year.  
They wanted London in their Easter picture with them.


No comments: