Monday, November 27, 2017

Aquarium

I have been wanting to take the kids to the new Aquarium ever since in opened a few years ago.  It's so expensive, so I have been dragging my feet.  Monday nights is family night and $5 off.  They recently got sloths, and I decided that officially made it time to go.  So, we went up for Family Home Evening.  The kids loved it.  They had this Elf of the shelf thing going where they hid elves all through the Aquarium and if the kids found all the Elves they got to pick a candy.  They excited scoured the Aquarium for Elves.  I was slightly disappointed all the animals seemed to be sleeping and not too active, maybe it is worth it to pay more to go during the day?  Nonetheless the kids had fun.




 The kids spent forever trying to touch a sting ray, but those string rays were smart enough to swim just outside of my kids wingspan.  Nonetheless, they all left with wet shirts for trying.


Camden loved the shark tank.

No comments: