I snapped this picture of Liv one day at Chick Fil A. She had stolen my sunglasses and had them propped up on her head and just looked so grown up for me. I had
to capture this moment of her growing up.
One evening Camden presented himself looking like this. He got into my swim bag and soon after even
dawned the fins and started tromping around the house.
I had to take a picture of Camden playing the drums on his
Dad’s head while we were trying to have family scripture study (which is always
wild). We have recently switched from
reading the illustrated scriptures to reading from the actual Book of
Mormon. Liv can read it on her own and
loves marking verses with a colored pencil.
The boys repeat back verses that Derek and I whisper to them. Everyone seems to enjoy this and it has been
a great thing to be able to read the Book of Mormon every night together as a
family.
My dang boys have shot up inches recently. Once cooler weather arrived, I realized all
of their pants had becomes floods from last season. I took them to Old Navy to pick out some new
fall clothes. Camden picked out some
camo pants and a camo shirt to match.
Then, as soon as we got home he pulled them both on and dug out a camo
beanie I didn’t even know they had.
Liv has taken quite an interest in drawing lately. These are some of her drawings. She gets online all by herself and finds
learn to draw tutorials and will spend hours just drawing.
Here’s all my kids on the morning of picture day. All their pictures actually turned out quite
good this year!
Derek took just Carter on a hike up Rock Canyon one Saturday
morning with him. He’s basically the
cutest.
On of my Cooks Illustrated magazines came with a recipe for
Chinese dumplings, so I spent two separate days making Chinese Dumplings. The process was kind of fun making the
wrappers and then wrapping the meat inside.
All the kids enjoyed helping fold the dumplings and then eating them.
The boys have been dying to go back to Little Gym classes,
so as soon as soccer season ended I signed them up and they have been enjoying
that weekly.
I had to laugh when I caught Liv like this wearing her high
heals and Dad’s baseball cap backwards.
That girl is incredible with her ability to walk, play, do whatever in
high heels all day long. She loves to
wear them whenever she can. She will
probably have bunions by the time she is 12.
Here is cute Carter appropriately dressed to pretend cook
Camden lunch down in the basement one day.
The boys have gotten to spend quite a few afternoons with
Grandma and Grandpa when I get hung up in surgery. They love their time with Grandma and Grandpa
and one day I discovered one reason why.
They love warming their backsides by Grandma and Grandpa’s fireplace!
-->
I came home from an early morning gym class one morning and
found my twins snuggled up together on the couch watching a show and sharing a
blanket. I love that they could have
spread out, but opted to snuggle next to each other instead. Twins are the best!
Derek has two season tickets to the BYU basketball games. He is rotating which kid he takes. This was Camden on the morning of his first date with Dad to the BYU game. He was so excited and got all BYU adorned and has been singing the fight song in preparation.

And he got to hug Cosmo!!! A dream come true for this kid.


And he got to hug Cosmo!!! A dream come true for this kid.















No comments:
Post a Comment