It was Olivia’s great fortune that her birthday this year
also happened to fall on the day her class was celebrating Pet Day.
So, I brought London to her school and she
got to show off her pup outside to her whole class and then we celebrated back
in the class. I read Olivia’s favorite
book (Waking Beauty) to the class while they all enjoyed cupcakes. The boys joined in all the fun as well. That night was also the Fall Festival at her
school which is always loads of fun.
Every year the kids decorate soda bottles and do a soda walk. The school had a spy theme this year so Liv
decorated her bottle like Inspector Gadget totally cute.

I volunteered in Liv’s class booth which was a laser beam walk mission impossible style complete with Mission Impossible theme music.

I volunteered in Liv’s class booth which was a laser beam walk mission impossible style complete with Mission Impossible theme music.
They had fingerprinting and
bounce houses, and bubble balls and a fun oversized Velcro dart board that you
threw giant tennis balls at. The kids
had a blast and then a helicopter flew overhead with a search light beaming
down on all the kids. Another amazing fall festival in the books.
Then, that weekend as much as I tried, I had failed to talk
her out of the swim birthday party she insisted on having at the Provo Rec
Center. I tried to bribe her saying if
we did that she could only invite a couple friends, but that if she did
something at home she could invite as many as she wanted. But, she would not be persuaded. And of course one of the 3 friends she
insisted on having was her friend Leo with down syndrome! I was of course thrilled because we love Leo,
but it is a little more work to keep track of him than most 7 year olds. We started at the house and had taco soup and
fruity salad (her choice), then we opened presents and had cake. Diane, per Liv’s request, decorated an Ariel
themed cake for her.
Then, off to the
Provo Rec we went.
Thankfully, my Mom
and Nathan and Derek all came with me to maintain order and make sure no one
drowned. I attached myself to Leo and
just kept my eye strictly on him the whole time. The kids all had a blast and Liv did a great
job spending time with each of the friends she invited.
The lazy river was a huge favorite of
everyone’s.
-->
She got some fun presents this year. Grandma Nadine made all her dreams come true and sent her a hatchimal. She also sent her some super cute nightgowns. Aunt Stephanie brought Liv a traditional Spanish dress home from Spain.
Keara
gave Liv a new art set complete with water colors. Liv was so excited about both and as soon as
all the family left she busted out her paints and painted a picture of the
dress Aunt Stephie gave her.
My Dad sent
out this Cinderella dress up.
Leo gave
Liv this awesome little flying nerf arrow thing. You jump on a paddle and two arrows go
flying.
All my kids got a kick out of
that. Then, we brought it to a BBQ with
some friends and all the kids were entertained for an hour.










No comments:
Post a Comment