Monday, October 2, 2017

Meeting Midway in Cove Fort


London’s recovering leg has thrown a bit of a wench in our travel plans this summer and fall.  We could never leave her with our usual favorites because her recovering leg was not quite ready to be running and chasing with other dogs.  Luckily, Mom and George when home were always so kind to let her hang with them in St. George.  Right before we were to fly to New Hampshire, I realized I hadn’t arranged for London and she was still probably not up for hanging with other dogs just yet.  Mom and George agreed to meet us a couple days before we left midway between our house and theirs.  So after preschool, the boys and I hopped in the car and drove London to them.  We discovered that the Cove Fort exit is pretty nearly half way between our two houses.  I let the boys out to move their legs a bit, cute Camden gave me this pose.  
Then, we left London with Babi and Papou and headed home. 
The day after we got back from New Hampshire the boys and I again drove to Cove Fort to retrieve her.  I’m getting pretty good at the St. George drive, and the boys were quite pleasant in the car as well.

No comments: