Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Bean Museum with Leo

One of my summer bucket list items was to take the kids to the BYU Creamery for ice cream, and since the Bean Museum is right next to it we decided to couple them together.  I had been wanting to invite Leo over to play one day this summer, but I thought this would be an outing I could manage him and my kids on.  That was sort of true.  Liv was actually a huge help and led Leo by the hand through lots of the museum.

The kids roamed the museum the boys making cute scary faces in front of the lions.

I caught Leo and Liv catching some ZZZs on these chairs together--right at this moment when I was taking this photo the boys got in an elevator alone and considered themselves lost downstairs.  When I went down to get them Leo took that moment to throw his glasses from the upstairs balcony.  I was so afraid that they were shatter, but I guess they have a rubber frame and bounced pretty well.  And after the museum, we all got ice cream.  Which was also only slightly crazy because each kid needed a turn using the bathroom.

No comments: