

My Dad sent out a huge box of way too much stuff, the kids of course enjoyed the large box filled with popcorn for as long as I let them.

Carolyn did not disappoint and made the boys her traditional birthday cake. This year she let them pick whatever cake mold they wanted and decorate it themselves. They picked her book mold and Derek was not too thrilled that Camden requested his side be frosted in pink.

Here's the always necessary "I'm 3 picture."

The day of the boys requested a play place for dinner and Dad convinced them that it should be Chuck E Cheese, so we invited Grandma and Grandpa to join us for an impromptu dinner at Chuck E Cheese. Then, the next day Babi and Papou arrived and that weekend, we had a family luncheon and birthday celebration which I neglected to take any pictures at. Camden requested mac and cheese be served, so I made homemade mac n cheese and everyone else brought sides. All together it ended up being a great meal.
No comments:
Post a Comment