I added some vinyl to my Mother's Day wall and have to hold back tears every time I really ponder what it says: "Miracles have not ceased"
T-ball is now over and done with. Not sure if Liv loved it or will want to play again next year, but at her last game she did hit the ball twice from a coach pitch instead of off the tee. I was impressed.
During girl's camp week. A bunch of ladies in the ward each took Angelica Oler's 4 girls for a day. I was amazed at how well we managed 7 kids 6 and under. They played outside mostly. In the morning, we blasted Disney tunes and colored, then I braved the Scera kids movie with all 7. They were good but each had to go to the bathroom at least once, which meant 7 trips to the bathroom. So, I feel like all I did was accompany someone to the bathroom and back the whole time. Then, all 3 littles took a nap and the girls played on the slip n slide and it was time to go before we knew it.
Went to a splash pad with the kids. Camden was having major swim suit trouble that day. It kept falling down.
My turn for art group was this month. We made these glittery fireworks using bendy straws as the stamp. We invited Lydia and Mary to join us. The kids loved it. Especially the glitter.
Aunt Kylie went to China and sent back a fan for Liv and trainer chop sticks for the kids among other things. The kids are getting quite proficient with the chopsticks and love to eat with them.


Derek did a backyard camp out with all the kids one weekend. The boys had a hard time going to sleep until I came out and laid down too. I think they all slept well except Derek due to some neighbors partying until 3 am that night. The kids thought it was so fun and begged Dad to leave it up all the following day so they could play in it.
We took all the kids to the Scera to see the new Minions movie last weekend. The kids were pretty thrilled about it. I was thrilled to have almost the whole theatre to ourselves, with refillable $4 popcorn, and the boys got in for free!
The kids snuggling up on Grandpa's bed to watch a movie one evening that we dropped by for a visit:
Liv pics:Once again dressed for a winter storm in the heat of the summer
These 3 have been inseparable this summer. Liv is going to be so sad when school starts and Kenadie will be gone every day. Here they are playing Go fish:
Boys pics: Carter's latest fiasco was to dump out the egg container. He did the first few on accident. Then when he saw my reaction, he hurried and dumped out all the rest before I reached him.
On the way to swim lessons:
Olive fingers:
Food and Garden: I made homemade tamales one day which was a fun adventure they turned out great. But, Derek was a little sad they were vegetarian (corn, pepper and cheese).
Tomatoes are starting to be ready to pick, so I christened the season with bruschetta.
No comments:
Post a Comment