Thursday, March 28, 2013

We went to the park!

I actually tried to go to the park one day a couple weeks back with both boys, Liv, and the dog.  It was disastrous!  My friend invited us to join them at the park and pack a picnic lunch today, and I thought sure we'll try it.  This time we left the dog home and the boys were a little bigger to enjoy what the park had to offer.  Liv loved eating her lunch on this blanket outside.

Here's how you do the swings with twins and a two year old:
Liv was so excited to be outside at the park.  We have walked past the park so many times, and she always asks to go. I always have to tell her we can't go with the brothers.  Hurray for today!  We went to the park with the brothers!
 Then she came home and was sitting so cute on the steps.  Only to find out this was what she was hiding behind her back.  Well, our daffodils WERE blooming...now they are all picked and in our house!
 
Everyone is getting so big here.  The boys just had their 4 month check up.  Their stats are as follows:
Camden- 15 lbs 5 oz (56%), 26 inches (84%), head 16.3 inches (28%)
Carter- 14 lbs 4 oz (34%), 24 inches (15%), head 15.7 inches (6% Liv always had a small head too)

I was a little disappointed.  With their chubby cheeks I was thinking they would be in a higher percentile than 50 and 30 for weight.  Looking back Liv was in the 16 pound range at their age and was in the 90th percentile.  I thought in honor of the stats these shirts were fitting today.  Carter's says Daddy's Little Guy and Camden's says Daddy's Big Guy since he's got a pound and two inches on Carter.
 
The boys are getting much better control of their heads and now seem to enjoy sitting rather than laying.  So, the Bumbos are out and I need to pull out the Exersaucers too.
 Liv is my creative kid.  I'm always so amazed at the things she imagines up.  This morning she put this blanket on her head and was walking around telling me that she was getting married in the temple and that she was holding pink flowers.  When  I asked her who she was going to marry she said Grandpa!  I told her he was already married, but Grandma better watch out.


No comments: