I was a little panicked about what to dress the boys in. We wanted it to be white, but affordable and practical so this is what we came up with.

I was happy with the choice. (P.S. Our camera battery happened to be
dead so all these pictures are taken with our phones and aren't the best
quality.)
My Dad and Uncle Nathan both came out for the event, and it was so nice to have them. My brother went grocery shopping for me and even purchased a root beer keg for the luncheon afterward which was a big hit.
My Dad did a Costco run and came back with way more food than we needed, but I have a bunch of stuff in the freezer. We won't starve and I won't have to brave the grocery store for a long time.
All weekend we ate some fabulous food. My fridge is so so full! At the luncheon we did Philly Cheesesteaks to Derek's delight and they were a huge hit!
The day after the blessing I vowed to do nothing but sit on the couch and watch movies all day with my Liv lu because I was so worn out from the busy weekend, but I actually got my butt off the couch and took all the kids and the dog out for a walk. Well, actually Liv walked the dog, and I walked the boys. I was super impressed with how far and fast Liv walked and how well she handled London. We only had one cat chasing incident that was a little hectic. All in all pretty good...it just may be a repeat adventure.



No comments:
Post a Comment