Sunday, March 10, 2013

Easter Wishlist

Dear Easter Bunny,

I've been a very good girl, and I was thinking maybe this year we could forgo the whole Easter basket deal (not that you've ever brought me one in previous years) and instead help me with the following:
  • Unclog my bathroom sink
  • Make some space in the garage to store all the kids clothes they have grown out of
  • Tune up my jogging stroller
  • Replace the batteries in all the fire alarms
  • Move the extra empty dresser out of my bedroom
  • Fill up the water empty water jugs we have bought for an emergency supply
In return, I promise to continue being such a good girl by juggling these 3 kids 2 and under and all the fun things that go along with that.

1 comment:

Lima Bean said...

oh, the joys of being a homeowner and having a husband too busy to do anything on his honey-do list. i hear you, girl. love you chelsea!