Sunday, May 2, 2010

It's a.......


I believe this ultrasound shot is showing the absence of something between those two legs indicating that we are having a GIRL! And, even more exciting she does have arms and legs and appears to be healthy!


And the beloved profile shot. I keep this in my purse and pull it out every once and a while and try to imagine what she really looks like. Can't wait to see and hold her live in the flesh.

We're both excited and watching her move around on ultrasound was the neatest thing ever. They gave me a DVD of the ultrasound, and I could honestly watch it ever day. I love it.

I also love feeling her kick! Whenever she starts kicking, I get this broad smile across my face, and I know exactly what I'm smiling about but the passerby probably thinks I'm nuts. So fun!!!

I didn't go out an buy an outfit, but I did purchase these crib sheets online. Derek lookout for the soon to be invasion of pink in our house!

I always hesitate to buy something online. But, I have big ideas for this room, and I'm hoping this will fit in nicely.

14 comments:

Kurt & Jen said...

A girl!!! How exciting!! She's is going to be adorable! :)

carizolli said...

CONGRATS Chelsea! That's wonderful news! I'm so happy for you. Girls are so much fun (not that boys aren't...but, you know!).

Oh, and the sheet pattern is beautiful! I can't wait to see the completed nursery.

Christi said...

Girls are so much fun!!! I am glad that everything is healthy and great. I too can't wait to see the nursery!

PJ Productions said...

That is the best news, I loved having a girl first. The sheets are beautiful and so feminine.

Emily said...

Congrats!!! Ultrasounds are so much fun, I'm so glad she cooperated for you.

Also glad you're feeling her kick all the time now...so fun!!!

Alifinale said...

YAY! Girls are my favorite (at least for now...). So excited for you. Love the bedding and can't wait to see more!

Jen said...

Woo Hoo! So excited for you. Congrats Chels! You guys are going to have an adorable baby girl.

Wendy said...

congrats. girls are terrific. think accessories!

Tara said...

YAY! I know you have already heard from me a million times but I am still so freaking excited! Baby girl Marshall is going to be so cute!

Love ya, love the bedding too!

Kari Ann said...

Yea! I am so excited for you guys! How fun! What a lucky little girl!

KyRo said...

Yay, I love my little niece already!

-♥-
Auntie KyRo

Laura said...

Congratulations, Chelsea! Girls are great! That bedding is beautiful too! Can't wait to hear your baby girl name ideas... =)

Mary said...

Ooh--SHE's gonna look good sleeping in that!

The Giffs said...

Super cute Chels! I'm so happy for you. And I love the sheets too :)