Sunday, March 8, 2009

Download

Okay okay, I'm behind. I'm going to post a few pictures of what we have been up to:

Christmas at the Dad'sThe traditional hike in a blizzardHoliday Ugly Sweater Party with Derek's high school budsAnd, our most recent post-bar trip to my Gram's house in Arizona where we went to a spring training game and ate hot dogs, or at least Derek did. (Mariners vs. Dodgers- and for all you Mariners fans--they killed the Dodgers).We also played a little golf in the 80 degree weather. And, drum roll please....I under-stroked Derek!!! My highlight of the trip was going to see Guys and Dolls at a local dinner theatre. And, one day we hit up the Botanical Gardens where they were displaying some Chihuly blown glass sculptures.
In other news:
  • THE BAR IS OVER!!! We'll find out if he passed in 2 months.
  • I have now started working part-time at two family practice clinics. It's crazy busy, but going okay.
  • And for some reason, shoes are still scattered down the hall, jackets are still discarded on the floor, and dishes are still piling up while Derek watches the World Baseball Classic. I guess, some things never change.

7 comments:

Emily said...

Whoa that glass looks awesome! I'm glad you guys had fun on your trip...the weather sounds awesome, and baseball and plays are good too! How fun.

Good luck with the two jobs, and with getting your husband to clean up after himself.

Lizzy said...

I want that hotdog. Yum. Good to hear the trip was a success. But I am gonna need more details about working two clinics. Is the second clinic trying to steal you away yet??

Christi said...

That glass is really cool. I love the ugly sweaters. Heard that you were coming this weekend!!!

carizolli said...

That blown glass tree is amazing! Seriously, how do they do that?

YAY for being on the other side of the bar exam.

"...traditional hike in a blizzard..."? Are you guys nuts!? Eeesh! Most sane people just watch the blizzard from inside while sitting by the fire *LOL*

Patrick and Crystal said...

The blown glass sculptures are awesome! But what's up with working part time at 2 places now? what happened to the regular full time job? We need to catch up! Call me at your leisure!

Kari Ann said...

I love reading your blog! And why have I not seen you yet? You two really are one of my favorite couples!! I haven't slept with any others. Really! Reunion is July 11, it would be nice if I saw you before then but the way life is I understand if I don't. So, put it on your calendar and plan on it. A webpage will be coming up soon.

Heather said...

FUN, now I really want warm weather! YEAH MARINERS!!! How come they never win when we watch? Oh well, hopefully they keep it up. Whip Derek back into shape! ok good luck with that.