
Dear Husband,
I know you are now less than a week away from the bar exam and more stressed than ever. That's why I have been extra nice lately and have let a lot of things slide that normally would not slide. However, I just wanted to give you a little heads up. As soon as this bar exam is over in roughly 6 days, 163 hours, 9790 minutes, and 587384 seconds (but who's counting)... I am done turning a blind eye to:
- 5 pairs of shoes scattered down the hallway of our apartment
- 3 different jackets hung over various chairs in our house
- Bar books taking a permanent residence on my kitchen table
- Your cereal bowl and every other dish from each meal left where ever you last ate for me to clean up
- You being too busy to pack a lunch or come home for dinner or exercise
- Spending Valentine's Day reading a book on your couch at work just so I could spend the day with you
- And lastly, I am definitely done with me being in charge of all the bills, all the car stuff, all the meals, all the grocery shopping, all the laundry, all the cleaning, and basically everything!
Love, Your Amazingly "Chill for only another week" Wife.
8 comments:
That bar is a beast and so are the men taking it (at the time they're taking it). But after? It's back regularly scheduled life. You're good to give him a heads up.
Nice reminder Chelsea! At least you have a weekend away to look forward too. WOO HOO!
Life is great again when the husbands are done with the bar, that's for sure.
I love the list. At least it is almost over. Tell him we say Good Luck!
I hope he appreciates the warning. And he should take you out to dinner to make up for all the stress you have been dealing with...
Good luck to both of you!
I love this Chels! Great reminder and thank goodness for this weekend! WOOHOO!!!!
So that's what I have to look forward to, huh? Greeeeaaat.
You are a better woman than me. I put up with item #6, but Nick got no slack on the rest of it. :) Just one more day!!
See, I told Jared I'm not the only wife that gets on their husband with that kind of stuff. That was VERY nice & smart of you to let him get away with it during his stressful time but now it is the 26th & I hope he's helping you now!
Post a Comment