
So, when I am not removing odd lesions from people's genitals, I am usually having a great time somewhere (although the previously mentioned can be fun too). The picture to the right means nothing to me, but it does signify one of these great times. A few weekends ago, Derek and I headed to Vegas. I stayed with my good friend Tara and got to play with all my Oregon girlies which really just made me realize how much I miss those gals. I'm so sad I don't get to spend time with them more often. Derek went on the Southern California with Raleigh and Brain to catch the Oregon vs. USC game. And, the terd took my camera with him and came back with nothing but the above picture and this:

The next weekend it snowed here in Utah. (I hate winter. I love summer. Ugh.) I watched Derek play two semi-contact football games in the snow. It was freezing, and when I finally got so wet and cold that I couldn't stand it, I read my book in the car. Then, we met a bunch of friends for breakfast and worked off the breakfast with a competitive bowling game. I don't think I broke 50, but I still had a great time. The teamsters:

Then this past weekend, Derek and I got to join up with a bunch of good friends in St. George. We stayed in a Condo that belonged to Lindsay's family. I have decided owning a condo in St. George would not be a horrible goal to have for down the road. St. George is an awesome place to spend some time (especially when the weather decides it is winter up here in Northern Utah). Plus, though I hate car rides, "a 3-hour tour" is not too bad. Unless you are Gilligan I guess.
We played a little couples golf. I golfed my best game yet (which isn't saying much since Derek and I had the highest combined score...but I have definitely improved). And more importantly, the golf course was gorgeous! I think all golf courses are gorgeous, and I don't know what it is about golf, but I absolutely love the game. It is such a relaxing sport. So here we are (Heather looks so natural standing out there because she really is a natural at the game of golf):

We also enjoyed some time by the pool (I managed to beat Jared in a race across the pool-- although to assure the win, we both agreed we need a repeat race with both of us in speedos and swim goggles), a little tennis (talk about a game I really stink at...but I will practice and you can all count on a new improved Chelsea come June of next year), and lots of good times reminiscing about old memories we all share together as great friends. This picture was taken outside our condo right before we had to head home. My smile was for sure fake...I did not want to leave. Thanks to the Gardners for inviting us to come along. We had a blast!

10 comments:
Sounds like you are having a lots of fun! What you don't like long car rides??? Come on all those good times we had?? And I am actually quite impressed with the lesion removal. That is awesome. Hope it all went well... :)
I am sad to say that I will never be able to open a blog how you just did! Looks like you had a great time.
It was great fun and I wish I had seen you beat Jared in the swim race! good times!
Oh man that sounds so fun...a condo in St. George would be so nice!
I'm glad you have places to go when you get pounded with snow...that doesn't happen here. You should just come here every weekend.
That was a good first line.
You have been a busy girl! I want a condo in St. George, too. Let's buy them next to each other so we can be neighbors!
I'm so jealous you escaped the cold for a weekend! Call me when you get a chance, since you're always working and I'm always home and I never know when it's convenient for you...
I'll all over the St. George thing. I could use a little sun myself right now!
Um, when are you coming back here???
I'M LONELY!!!
How fun! It's fun to see what all those boys are up to.
Stop having fun! It makes me feel left out.
Genitalia lesions excluded, of course.
Post a Comment