I think this suits me pretty well, don't you? I know Derek thinks it did. I was practicing my outfit the night before, and I came out to show Derek. He said, (and I quote) "It's scary how natural that looks for you."
Pictured with me is my fabulous Medical Assistant, Tyler. We both decided to be nerds together. I'm pretty sure we freaked out a few patients. But, that's the point of Halloween isn't it?
Below is the picture of all the office folk. They are a fun bunch, and I'm totally enjoying working with them.
In other news, I got to attend my dear friend Lexie's wedding reception out in Altamont, UT. Lexie was beautiful, and even though I only got to visit with her briefly it was so good to see one of my friends from my PA program. Altamont is totally out there. It was about a 2 hour drive from our little condo in Happy Valley. We got lost on the way and were about to stop and ask someone pulled over at the side of the road for directions, but quickly realized he was pulled over, gun in hand, and shooting some deer in the fields off the side of the road. When we past yet another car pulled over shooting at deer, we knew we must be close. I'm glad we made it, and it was so great to see you Lex, CONGRAT again! Here's the happy couple (and me):
16 comments:
Those costumes are great! I love the socks and shoes with capris. And your coworkers sweater is sweet! I love office's that get in the Halloween spirit.
You're so stinkin' cute, Chelsea! Even dressed as the nerdiest nerd! *lol*
Fun Fun! Thanks for posting a pic of Lexie's Wedding I've been wanting to see one!
Girl, you aren't supposed to make nerds look so darn cute! Love it girl!
Good costume. Your office looks like fun!
That is the best costume! You make an awesome nerd.
Yay for Tyler the MA! And you really are great at dressing up. Remember the night you wore that black costume thing and paraded around outside the Creamery? Vivid memories. And yay for Lexie!
Thank you so much for coming it meant a lot and it was so great to see you guys.
The nerd costume is great! Totally love it!
It looks like you work in a fun office. I loved your costume!!
I love the costume. You are the cutest nerd I've ever seen!
I didn't know you were close. I would love to see you! I love the costume, it's absolutely great! I really love Halloween! When else can you dress up like anything/anyone and look like a total idiot and it be okay?
Those Halloween photos are the best!!!
ok so I laughed out loud when you talked about the guy trying to shoot a deer. That is hilarious!
I hope you're enjoying Utah. We just went to NYC and I had a lot of the same feelings you had (sounds like a great trip by the way). The whole time we were there I kept saying "tell me again why we don't live here."
Nerd's rule the world.
You know Derek was secretly thinking, "she's hot."
So, between you and me ... It is amazing how your fabulous Medical Assistant, Tyler outfit looks like my fabulous husbands everyday outfits..lol
How cute!
My brain finally worked this time! :) I love the pics by the way!
Post a Comment