Friday, April 26, 2024

Liv Goes to the Benson Boone Concert

 Liv really became a Benson Boone fan this year.  Knows all the lyrics to every song, follow him on instagram, play his songs and sings with her guitar all the time.  She told me and put several alarms going off at various times to remind me the moment tickets went on sale for his concert here in Utah.  I was at work that day, but that was one of the most hectic experiences of my life.  In between patients I was trying to get tickets.  I would get on, reserve a ticket, and then they would be gone before I could check out.  Finally, after several attempts, I was able to get her one ticket in the pit which was her dream.  I sent her with Eliza and her Mom because Derek and I actually already had tickets that night to see Come From Away in Salt Lake. 

 What I didn't realize is that her ticket was actually a VIP pass, she got let in early and had a little private performance with Benson Boone before the concert and then they were let into the venue early. 

 She met Benson Boone's Mom and sister.  She and Eliza went crazy over the fact that Benson made eye contact with them and signed that he loved them.  

As they were exiting this little room to get their spots in the pit, they were close enough to him that they could give him bracelets they had made for him.  She was literally stand right near the stage the whole concert and had the best time.  

Benson is apparently quite the acrobat and was back flipping all over the stage.  

No comments: