Saturday, March 23, 2024

Starting the Year with a Bang

I took the boys skiing at Sundance 3 times. We had a blast each time. Two of the days we ditched school which was fun. 
 One day we took Liv and Savannah with us. We met for lunch at the top of the mountain. 
 This day had the best powder- the great snow gave the boys the opportunity to ski their first black diamonds. They did great. Our 3rd Sundance trip of the year I got both boys down the Bishop’s bowl and Camden and I ventured down a few other blacks as well. Carlos had his adopted BYU player (Fouss) over for dinner one Sunday. It was lovely weather so we were playing some family pickleball. He brought Fouss over to play with the kids They were totally in heaven. He was so kind and encouraging of the kids.
 I drove all the ward kids to the Provo City Center for temple baptisms one night. These are such fun nights. 
 And they always end with ice cream from McDonalds. One of my favorite PA school buddies, Sunshine, drove through town with her family. We met them for lunch and she came to see my house then they continued on their way to see the Utah National Parks. It was so good to see her again though. 
 Kota loves tennis balls the very most. If it was up to her, she would always have one in her mouth or near by.

No comments: