Sunday, October 22, 2023

Fall Break in St. George

We decided to go down to St. George for Fall Break to catch the St. George temple open house with Babi and Papou. 
 Babi paid for me to have a fascial while I was there. A think a way to rub in the fact that I am 40 and now old. We finally used some of the gift cards they had given us to Hot Shots.  The kids had fun with that.
 Babi gave the boys their birthday presents while we were down there. 
 There was lots of pool time and hallowing crafts. 
 On the way out of town we stopped for breakfast at the Farmstead. I love that place. 
 That night we came home and the kids convinced Derek to let them sleep in a tent in the backyard since it was such a mild night. They had been wanting to do it all summer, but it took so long to get grass that they never really had a chance.

No comments: