Saturday, September 24, 2022

Tuck Everlasting

Olivia was invited to be in the ensemble of Tuck Everlasting for Fields Co. I thought she was too busy to fit that in with her COPA schedule, but they promised to work around her schedule and Liv begged to be able to do this play with so many of her favorite theater friends. So D and I relented. It ended up working out great. And I really do love some of the themes in Tuck Everlasting revolving around the beauty of living life to the fullest and growing old. The show was super fun Poppi and Nana and Babi and Papou all came out to catch it. Liv had some great ensemble leaps across the stage and it was so fun to watch her up on stage interacting with some many of her theater friends in one show. 

 Liv made bracelets for everyone in the show as a cast gift.  Fields and Co was such a great company to do a show with.  One of my favorite things they did was give a personalized shout out on social media to every cast member.

No comments: