Spring break was a busy and fun filled week for the kids this year. Derek and I met Mom and George half way between our house and St. George at the beginning of the week. The kids spent the first few days with them. They went to pizza factory, got ice cream, hiked the aspiration trail to see if they could find their rocks after it got moved.
Meanwhile at home, D and I tried to get the house ready to sell, went out to dinner and movies. Then, mid week I met Mom and George half way again and drove the kids home. Then, Dad and Lynn flew in and we all drove down to Capital Reef together. Dad and Lynn stayed in Torrey and we camped inside the park in our trailer. We were greeted at our campground by a whole family of deer.
The boys loved to explore every secret trail off the beaten path that they could find.
We had pie. Pretty sure Dad loved Capital Reef and Lynn tolerated all the hiking. We enjoyed showing them one of our favorite places in Utah.




No comments:
Post a Comment