Sunday, April 17, 2022

Easter

Easter Sunday was a great day. I loved it. The kids hunted for eggs and were thrilled to find money including dollar coins for the jackpot. The Easter Bunny brought a few fun things. We had a little Easter Come Follow Me Discussion. Sacrament meeting was simple and fantastic—Liv and I sang in the choir. I had a great little primary lesson with my class about why we celebrate Easter focused all on our Savior and the life he lived and what he did for us. I came home to chalk messages all over the driveway written by Carter proclaiming all about what Easter is truly about (our Savior Jesus Christ and the fact that he died for all of us so that we can all live again with our family together forever). 
 The 3 cute kids on Easter (I let Liv buy a new dress for Easter—well 2). 
 Then, we all went up to Steph’s house and had a family dinner together. A great day filled with fun, family, and our Savior Jesus Christ.

No comments: