Tuesday, February 22, 2022

The Boys January and February

The boys spent their first two months of the year playing on a rec basketball team. Derek coached. They both got so much better and by the end of the season were making baskets, better at defense, passing, rebounding, and dribbling. They are half-way through ski school through the school. They go up on Monday night and have lessons for a couple hours and then I usually meet them at the end and we ski together a few runs. It has been super fun. We actually spent Valentine’s Day evening skiing together. 
 We finally got some more snow, we had had hardly any all winter. The kids were home one Tuesday for a teacher work day, but I had to work. I can home for a long lunch break and bound both boys in their snow gear building snowmen. 
 Then, we loaded the car with sleds and grabbed some neighbors for some sledding.

No comments: