Kylie got D and I to see the broadway touring company of Hamilton in Salt Lake City as a little thank you to Derek for always helping her with her business contracts. We decided to make a night of it. We had Karlee and Tanner come stay at our house with the puppy and the kids, and Derek and I got a hotel in down town Salt Lake walking distance from the Eccles theater. We had dinner at the Market Street Grill and then had the best box seats for Hamilton.
The show was so so great, but one of my favorite things about the whole night was how we just walked all over the city. Walked from the hotel to dinner, from dinner to the Eccles and then back to the hotel.
Wendy came to town and hit up Becky and I for a lunch date. We went to this fabulous Thai place at the Traverse Mountain outlet mall. The food was so great, I can’t wait to have an excuse to go back. And catching up and visiting with my two roommates was just so wonderful. I honestly lucked out with some of the most amazing people for college roommates.
The build on our lot has finally commenced. I took a picture of the big hole.
It has all the footings poured now. We have been having fun walking over every Sunday as a family and checking on the week’s progress. I generally walk by every day with Dakota. Last Sunday we stopped by the Stoneman’s house who live about 3 doors down from our new lot. They have a daughter about Liv’s age and a son about the boys’ age. They were a super nice and friendly family and the kids had fun visiting with some kids in their new neighborhood.
No comments:
Post a Comment