Aunt Kylie sent out a new game that they have really enjoyed.
Karlee made the boys the famous candy cake! Babi and Papou came up for their special day. Babi took each boy on a one on one date. Camden chose Denny's for breakfast and Carter chose IN-N-OUT for lunch.
These cute boys continue to be found snuggled up together in bed.
My favorite was finding them reading together before bed sharing the same headlamp.
And one Sunday morning I found them all dressed for church and playing each other in chess.
They have really enjoyed activity days for boys. These are pictures that were sent to be from one activity where they went to the Provo pool.
Camden played soccer and Carter did not. Carter played flag football this year and really loved it. He is always wanting his Dad to go throw passes to him in the yard. Camden did not want to play football. It was kind of cool to watch them each do there own thing. More busy, but cool. Every Saturday we went to a football game and soccer game.
The big change for them is that they both got braces. I let them pick their last good meal before the braces. They picked Denny's. Cam got a cheese burger and Carter got pancakes.
They were excited, but also a little nervous.
They kept asking me so many questions and then I realized I really didn't know the answer to any of them because I never had braces myself. So I told them we would just have to go and find out.
And I have been taking one or the other to the dentist almost every week since for a broken wire or bracket. I enjoy the times I go with just one of them and have a little one on one time.
No comments:
Post a Comment