This year the night before Camden’s dentist appointment I found him flossing his teeth for the first time all year and brushing his teeth extra good.
At said dentist appointment, they suggested we schedule a visit with an orthodontist due to some crowding issues with his bottom teeth. At the orthodontist we learned that Camden is missing some permanent teeth on the top of his mouth. He was born without them and thus they will never grow in. He will have a lot of orthodontic work in his future with fake teeth plugs to hold the space of those missing teeth and the orthodontist recommended he have two bottom teeth pulled to make room for baby teeth below.
One Saturday morning, Derek and I wanted to go on a hike and none of the kids wanted to go except Camden. So we went close by and took Camden. It was a fun hike with just him.
Camden decided he wanted to participate in reflections this year. He made his own lego creation. The theme of Reflections was I matter because…Camden wrote an entry about how he matters because he is creative and explained how his lego creation can take on multiple forms and he hoped the judges enjoyed it. It won an honorable mention.
Camden loves to build forts and my basement is always a permanent fort. As soon as I get it cleaned up, he builds another.
Camden continues to learn how to play the ukulele in addition to the piano; however, he says next year he wants to stop piano and only do ukulele. He was asked to play some Christmas songs for the ward virtual Christmas party and Liv and Carter sang along. He got many complements. I snapped these picture of him on his way to ukulele lessons:
He like Carter is about to start his second basketball team for the year. And I recently took him to get his hair cut and he insisted teacher Nancy shave these lightning bolts into the side of his head…I figured they would probably grow in before school got back in and agreed to this ridiculousness.
No comments:
Post a Comment