Liv is so busy that finding a time to do headshots was hard, but we finally had a day durning Fall break that we could get with Ashley Scott and take some new head shot photos. I was kinda looking for a bright background to have her behind and Ashley suggested we go up to the Outlet Mall at Traverse Mountain where they have some bright colored outside walls. Liv had a blast posing and the pictures turned out great. It was super windy that day, so her hair was flying all over, but we made the best of it.
The only thing D and I both don’t love is how grown up she looks in all these pictures. She is for sure growing up this little girl of ours. She is constantly sneaking out to school with make-up on and spends forever getting ready in the bathroom and shower each day. However, I do love that she is pretty independently doing her hair and make up for all her theater and performances these days.





No comments:
Post a Comment