Olivia choose an octopus of course, Carter wanted a basketball, and Camden wanted a scream. Derek did a fantastic job carving and making all these wishes come true as usual.
We had Carly and Tanner over that night to witness the pumpkin carving, and then watch BYU basketball game while snacking on roasted pumpkin seeds (which all the kids actually really like this year too). Halloween morning, I went to the kids school and watched the Halloween parade which is always kind of fun. I snagged a picture of Liv with her friends.
I tried to make Halloween dinner special. We had Spaghetti and eye balls, a pumpkin shaped veggie platter, and ghost bananas for dessert.


It seems it has become a tradition, Derek makes homemade rootbeer.
This year was fabulous because Kenadie's older sister took Liv and Kenadie around trick or treating, and Jen and Mason took the boys. Derek and I sat in our garage with some borrowed heaters and doled out rootbeer. The costumes were all kind of easy and cheap this year. Camden was a blue power ranger (a Walmart special), Carter was a scream (cheap amazon special), and Liv borrowed Kenadie's old tootsie roll costume.
No comments:
Post a Comment