Friday, November 2, 2018

Gender Reveal Trip

I got to fly down to Las Vegas by my lonesome for Nathan and Benazir’s Gender Reveal.  I got in late Friday night, Kylie picked me up from the airport and drove me to Nay and Benz new house they are renting where I was staying.  The next morning, we met up with Mom and George at this awesome bakery for breakfast.  

Then, we all went on a hike together.  
Then, Ky introduced me to the Ramen place she loves for lunch (I’m still dreaming of the day I can go back—it was so good).  Then, we all went to the planned gender reveal.  They had a table with an ultrasound tech at the back of the room for Benazir and Nay and I bunch of chairs set up in a big room with a screen to project the ultrasound up onto.  We face-timed in Dad.  The exciting news is a new baby boy cousin/nephew we are all anxiously awaiting the arrival of sometime in April.  Then, we all went back to Nay’s place for cheese cake and spent the night playing Wizard (a new game Mom and George introduced us all to).  Then, I left early the next morning to return home.  It was a great fast trip.  I’m so excited for Nay and Benz except poor Benazir has been so sick.


No comments: