The Foothill Fall Festival is a long anticipated event for my kids. This year did not disappoint as usual. Every kids got a popcorn, and cotton candy. They had this lady with about 20 creepy crawling things you could hold (mostly a bunch of snacks, lizards, geckos, bearded dragons, scorpions, tarantulas).





Carter literally held everything (except the tarantula--he wanted nothing to do with that).


I was quasi freaked out by the whole thing, but tried to hide my panic for the kids' sake.

They had an awesome climbing wall. Carter waited in line forever for it, and then climbed his heart out.

It was somewhat humorous because earlier that day I was called by the school nurse to come get Carter from school because he had smashed his fingers in the door and she felt like it ought to be looked at by a doctor. I drove to the school between surgeries and found his hand all bandaged up and him in good spirits. He seemed fine, but wanted to go home, so I had Steve pick both him and Camden up. Obviously, it was not a get out of school worthy injury if he spent the evening rock climbing with the same hand. The kids of course each decorated a soda for the event (and I forgot to take pictures!!!). Camden made a Frankenstein out of a sprite bottle, Carter made a thief out of a fruit punch, and Liv made Pocahontas out of a caffeine free diet coke. Then, at the end of the night each kid begged to wait in line for a change to be dunked in the dunk tank.


No comments:
Post a Comment