Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Ode to London

I say it all the time, but London is the best dog ever.  She puts up with so much "love" from the kids.  Currently, as I type Carter is lying on her.  She makes a good pillow.  I thought I would write a post dedicated to her and post a few of the pics I've taken recently.  Here she is sporting a shell necklace Carter decorated her with.

The other day the boys were wrestling as usual in the front room and took no care to not land on and kick London on accident during their wrestling match.  London didn't complain other than to just relocate herself to under the piano bench where she a little more of a protective barrier.

Despite at times being tortuous, they really do love this dog and look out for comfort.  However, I did not really appreciate them comforting her with my decorated couch pillows.

The weather is warming up, so naturally all the kids are out riding their bikes and playing in the yard most all of the day.  This is dog has been so happy to be outside with all the neighborhood kids enjoying the outdoors. I've started letting her just hang out in the front yard with us while the kids ride bikes up and down the street.  She gets so excited every time I leave the door open for her to follow us out there.

We took her to the park with us the other day, and she was quite the hit.  Every kid (and adults too) wanted to pet her.  She loved all the attention.

No comments: