Saturday, December 9, 2017

Some One on One time with Mom

I have loved the opportunity to have a little one on one time with each of my kids.  It rarely happens. I had one night alone with Carter when Camden got to go to a BYU game and Liv was at play practice.  I asked him what he wanted to do and his big request was to get a big tub of water and experiment with what sinks or floats.  Underwear floats!  After we got everything in the house good and wet and set out to dry on my kitchen counter we spent the rest of the night putting together puzzles.


Next, I had a night with Camden when Carter went to a BYU game and Liv was once again at play practice.  He wanted to play games Connect 4, Snakes and Ladders, Operation (which he actually beat me at) and then have a movie night complete with both orange julius and popcorn.

Lastly, I bought tickets for Liv and I to go see the Nutcracker at the Covey Center in Provo.  One because I thought she was old enough to sit through it and would enjoy it, and two, because I thought she would think it would be fun to see the stage she will soon perform Lion King on. We got all dressed up and had a good time together.   She particularly loved whenever she recognized some of the songs as some of the Let's Play Music puppet show music.  

No comments: