Thursday, October 19, 2017

Jackers

Since we had just returned from our New Hampshire trip, I tried to make the most of a staycation for Fall Break.  I really wanted to check out a pumpkin patch and corn maze and had heard about Jackers in Springville.  It was crowded the day we went (first day of Fall Break), but the kids had a blast nonetheless.  They have a bunch of slides that fall into big pools of corn kernels and a huge corn kernel box to play in.


They had pyramid stacked hay bales to climb, a petting zoo, tractor rides through the pumpkin path and a big corn maze as well as a maze through stacked hay bales.  





Camden totally killed the mazes and found his way out faster than all the rest of us.

The kids had a great time.  I totally want to go back next fall (but probably not during Fall break).

No comments: