Thursday, August 27, 2015

Summer time pictures of the kids

A cute moment I captured with all three of them cuddled in my bed watching the Ipad. 
The kids have started to play games, and they love it:  Candyland, Sequence junior, bingo
 
A new favorite activity is stripping to their underwear and wrapping up in blankets and then trying to convince me that they are not naked.
 
Liv insisted on bringing all her princess books on this run.  At first I tried to tell her no, because I didn't need any additional weight to push.  These 3 are about 100 pounds dead weight already, but it ended up being good that I relented because her brothers were thoroughly entertained the entire run by her narrating each book to them.
 
Bridal veil falls one evening with Lily and her family.  It was a little hectic with my 3 billy goats (and dog) who climbed half way up the waterfall rocks.  But they loved it. 
We put in a new vinyl fence along the back wall of our yard and a picket fence around the garden.  It looks so lovely now, but we were without a fence for two weeks and that was hard.  This was our nice neighbor Dave who finally came over late one night with his 4 wheeler after Derek had spent hours of manual labor to pull a tree stump out of the ground along the fence line.  Then he was so kind to give the boys a ride.  Now Camden wants us to buy a 4 wheeler.
Carter loves building tall block towers.
Until they fall.
I love the twin thing.  Sometimes they are so cute like when I looked over my shoulder in the car and caught them holding hands.
Or when I heard Carter giggling down the hallway to discover Camden blowing zurberts on his belly.
Here they are both dressing up like daddy's (as they termed it).
And working together to feed London.
Both fell asleep like this watching a movie on the couch.  Almost didn't want to move them to their bed, but I did (after snapping a picture).
 
A basketball totally works as a T-ball
 
Carter shocked me the other day and put all the silverware away in the drawer in the correct spots.  Now that I know he can do that, I have plans.
Pictured (mostly per Olivia's request) is her "Ana Spot" as she has termed the little blond stream in the back of her head she's had since she was a baby.
 
Liv honking the horn at a truck show we took the kids too.  I thought the boys would want to do it too, but the loudness of it was actually a little frightening to them.
Liv has now started preschool again and is playing soccer for the first time.  She can be quite aggressive on the field when she wants to be.

No comments: