We scored big in our friendship with Lily and Abe. Abe's work (Qualtrics) puts on a summer carnival every year and they invited us to attend with them. They had catered BBQ from Goodwood, face painting, balloon animals, bubble balls you could run inside, bounce houses galore, a ferris wheel, a train, trampolines, pony rides, a petting zoo and a fireworks show at the end all for free! My kids were in heaven and will forever be disappointed in any future carnivals because I can never afford to allow them to do all those things.
I was so impressed with the face painter. She could do anything the kids asked for and my kids challenged her for sure. Camden asked for an elephant (turned out so cute), Liv wanted a rainbow Cinderella carriage, and Carter asked for woody but got a cowboy hat.

The boys wanted balloon swords which they quickly popped and Liv asked for a unicorn.

The ponies were a little overstimulated by the time we got there and I feared the whole ride that one of my kids was going to get bucked off.
No comments:
Post a Comment