A few of the latest disasters...dumping Liv's growing seed from Sunday school all over the kitchen. "Faith is like a a little seed, if planted it will grow." That is until your twin brothers get their hands on it:
Dog food all over the garage, they found this quite an entertaining way to spend a good deal of time:
On art group day, they found this bucket of stagnant water to sit in while I was helping Liv with her shirt (a reminder of why I don't generally let them attend art group):
Starting a new trend with the socks on the hand? I am forever cleaning up single pairs of socks all over the house from this new trend.
Another trend? Sporting Liv's pink sunglasses on our walk to church.
Camden found the baby bouncer quite entertaining at this family party.
And both boys loved this quad ride though when it first started up Camden freaked out a bit from the sound and jumped off and ran over to me afraid it was going to run him over. I finally convinced him to get on and go for a ride with his cousins, and he loved it.
Camden has perfected the fish face:
No comments:
Post a Comment