Monday, June 1, 2015

A Hike with My Liv Loo

In preparation for Liv being able to hike all by herself when we go out to Dad's ranch, one Monday night we decided to do a hike for family home evening and we told Liv she had to hike all by herself.  Well, Liv did not like that idea one bit and while we were loading the back packs for the boys into the car a tantrum ensued that persisted up until the point where she fell asleep.  She was tired.  So we got to the hike and she was out.  So, instead FHE went like this:  Derek took the boys and walked up the trail with them a ways and then came back while I sat in the car with sleeping Liv.  Then, right when we were almost home, Liv woke up and another fit ensued where she insisted she wanted to go on a hike.  So, we dropped the boys off and Liv and I did our own little hike up Dry Creek Canyon right near our house.  Sometimes I forget how beautiful this little valley we live in is, but I kind of remember on this hike.

No comments: