Stickers:

Sidewalk chalk:

Bunny cake making with Liv:

Liv did remarkably well in her dance recital considering she refused to participate in quite a few classes. She seems to have really come around and actually learned to really like dance towards the end. Babi and Derek's Mom got her flowers and her teacher gave all the girls a ring pop! She was thrilled about all of it.

The boys and I took Babi to farm country one day while Liv was at preschool

We scored some conference tickets, so my Mom, Lily and I were all able to go to the Saturday morning session of conference.

It was fun to take Lily since she served her mission in temple square. She was the best tour guide all day. It's amazing what a difference A) being at the conference center and B) not being by my children while listening to a session makes in my ability to feel the spirit and get something out of the session.
Babi was here for the Annual Marshall/Thorsted Easter Egg Dyeing Session

And our little Easter Egg Hunt in the backyard. Each of the kids got their own color eggs to hunt for which seemed to work well.

Then, we had all over Derek's family over on Easter Sunday for lunch. The weather was fabulous, so we ate outside. The boys really enjoyed the after lunch ice cream cones.

A few other pics for good measure:
After a shower one day the boys ran out of the bathroom before I had the chance to get themselves or me dressed. After I got myself dressed, I found them playing the piano in the nude.
Boys first experience with a skate board
More ice cream cheered everyone up one day when they all seemed to be fussed
Camden insisted on wearing this backpack to library story time today
And my recent photo-worthy food:
Mu Shu Pork
Rhubarb Almond Cake
No comments:
Post a Comment